Your Juniper AX411 is Almost EOSL: What’s Next?
End of Service Life (EOSL) is almost here for your Juniper AX411 Access Point hardware, and it’s unfortunate timing. There’s immense pressure on IT to maintain uptime for a new style of work while simultaneously keeping the budget in check. But this is irrelevant to manufacturers, and EOSL is approaching whether you like it or not. On August 31, 2020 all AX411 networking devices will officially be out of service. This leaves just one month to secure an extended support arrangement before unexpected failure or downtime becomes a real possibility. Now more than ever, having a contingency plan in place for your Juniper AX411 Access Point hardware is paramount to the success of your business.
While a lapse in coverage is to be avoided at all costs, that doesn’t mean it’s time for a costly upgrade from Juniper Networks. Juniper post-warranty support is available from qualified third party maintenance providers, and promises affordable support options aimed at extending the useful life of your Juniper AX411 network. If you’re wondering what’s next for your EOSL Juniper device, or want to learn more about how third party post-warranty support can help, we encourage you to keep reading!
What EOSL Means
EOSL is the abbreviation for “End of Service Life” or “End of Support Life”, and marks the time when a device has passed its extended warranty date and is no longer viewed as functional by the OEM. This means that in a little over 30 days, Juniper will be withdrawing all active support and software updates on your Juniper AX411. Continuing or renewing your warranty will no longer be a possibility. While Juniper wants you to think your only option from here is to upgrade to their latest, most expensive model, third party maintenance firms can provide companies in this very predicament with a more valuable alternative.
Here’s what Juniper doesn’t want you to know: your AX411 Access Point can actually remain productive for several years after its prescribed EOSL date of August 31st. While you likely purchased a warranty for 1, 3, or 5 years, that’s not actually the physical lifespan of most devices. This discrepancy is due to the fact that OEMs like Juniper are in the business of innovation, not maintaining an asset after the sale. Thus, manufacturers use these strict deadlines as selling points to push their newer, and more lucrative, product lines. But what if there was a way to arrange post-EOSL support?
How Third Party Support Can Help
While EOSL signifies the end when it comes to manufacturers, it’s only the beginning for third party providers! Third party support works to seamlessly extend your Juniper AX411’s warranty coverage past the manufacturer’s troublesome EOSL, and for a fraction of the cost. How? Third party support providers like Riverstone are brand agnostic, meaning we don’t have an allegiance to any one manufacturer’s products. Our only objective is to keep equipment functional for as long as possible to ensure you achieve the maximum possible ROI. This can extend equipment’s useful life by 5-10 years!
With third party support, not only can you prolong equipments’ life, but you can save a great deal in the process. If you turn to the OEM during the extended warranty phase, you’ll receive the same service you got during the initial period, but will be penalized heavily with increased support costs for not opting to upgrade. While OEMs do offer quality support, we know that the need to find savings in your budget are now higher than ever. The benefits of third party support are self-evident:
- By keeping your device for a longer period of time, you will maximize your return on investment and save on support by as much as 60-70% compared to OEM extended warranties.
- Your extended support service level agreement (SLA) will be flexible. It will adapt to your business rather than forcing you to adapt to a provider. This level of freedom can alleviate a great deal of the pressure that you’re facing to save money and grow at the same time.
- Replacing essential infrastructure can cost millions of dollars every few years; a post-warranty support option to extend the useful life of existing equipment could be strategic in helping postpone an expensive replacement until the necessary budget presents itself.
IT directors today are seeking affordable options to extend the life of their equipment without sacrificing quality, and this is exactly where our company excels. We’ve provided over 1500 businesses with continued coverage options and affordable maintenance to help extend the useful life of their EOSL equipment and maximize ROI, all while keeping data center equipment business optimized.
Some of the advantages customers experience by making the switch to Riverstone third party maintenance include:
- Four flexible service levels; choose the support package that best suits your data center’s needs
- 24/7/4hr on-site response under our most comprehensive SLA
- Savings of up to 80% in comparison with that of Juniper
- 10% more savings on average than other third party support providers
- A global network of certified engineers for on-site assistance no matter your location worldwide
- Co-term support; consolidate all devices onto one contract regardless of differing manufacturers or warranty periods
- Unmatched service – our highly experienced service representatives are standing by to answer your questions right now!
If you’re ready to make the switch to Riverstone for Juniper AX411 post-EOSL support, or have further questions about our services, please contact us by phone at 877-819-6757, or speak to one of our experienced team members live on our website.